Ingredients (Serves 2 as a side)
75 green beans
3/4 of an orange, segmented
Juice of 1/4 orange
1 tbsp oil ( I used Irish rapeseed oil)
1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp honey
1. Boil the green beans for 2 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water and set aside.
2. Make the dressing by mixing all ingredients together very well (or pour into a bottle and shake).
3. Fry halloumi for about a minute on each side, until golden.
4. Add the green beans and rocket into a salad bowl, toss with dressing.
5. Assemble by plating up the salad and placing the haloumi and orange on top.
This is lovely served with steak or lamb chops!