I usually fear home-made ice-creams because I don’t have a fancy ice-cream maker and the freezer versions always seem like a lot of effort! This recipe however is freezer friendly and is very quick to make with little effort- and it has a deliciously creamy texture and sweet taste.
Ingredients (makes about 6 servings)
1 tin condensed milk
100 ml regular milk / about 7 tablespoons (full fat world best)
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pass 3/4 of the raspberries through a sieve so you are left with the juice and no pips, set aside
- In another bowl, quickly crush the rest of the raspberries with a fork
- In a freezer proof container, mix the condensed milk and the milk together, add the vanilla extract
- Fold in the raspberries and raspberry juice and mix lightly (don’t worry if its not fully mixed together- you want a ripple effect)
- Place in the freezer for about 4 hours (or until set), stirring after 2 hours
- Serve and enjoy!