Who said soup is only for those cold wintery days? This fresh and light thai courgette soup is a great lunch to have on those summer days when you don’t feel like putting in too much effort in the kitchen! You’ll probably even have most ingredients in the fridge so its a great hassle free meal. It’s also a good one to freeze and can be brought to work for a lovely healthy lunch!
- 1 small potato, roughly chopped
- 2 courgettes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 lime
- 2 heaped tsp green curry paste
- 1/4 can coconut milk
- 1 stock cube
- Heat some olive oil in a large pan and fry the onion, potato, garlic and ginger on a low heat for 5 mins.
- Add in courgettes, curry paste, stock (in 500ml hot water) and coconut milk.
- Simmer for 15 mins. Blend. Add a squeeze of lime juice to taste.